The only thing we’ll ask of you is simple: relax. You don’t have to dress up, unless of course you want to. We are about meeting people where they are and walking with them toward Christ. And please, don’t feel the need to pretend about anything. FCC is a safe environment for regular people to explore faith within community. Everyone is welcome here, whatever your story, your questions, doubts or struggles. So come as you are, because that’s where God meets us — as is. A quick word about who we are…FCC is a non-denominational, inter-generational church. We’ve been around for awhile (1886 to be exact), but don’t let that worry you; we value being a relevant expression of Christ! We aren’t caught up in being a religious institution; our heart is for people and offering them hope in Christ. Click if you want to know about our vision or what we believe.
WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A SUNDAY:
- friendly people will help you find your way around
- kids will enjoy their own fun, age appropriate classes, during the adult service
- a live band will play several songs
- someone will talk about how God can be a relevant and vibrant part of your life
- our time together will be about 70 minutes
- we continue to add classes to help us go deeper in our faith on Sunday mornings, so feel free to check them out
WHAT IF I’M VISITING FOR THE FIRST TIME:
Choose a Worship Service:
We offer powerful, weekly, God experiences in multiple services: 8:15, 9:30, and 11:0am. You will find excellent and exciting kids’ programming during all three services, including youth programming at 11:00am. All of our services are casual, and we encourage you to come as you are to find a safe, friendly place to explore who God is. Please, no perfect people.
Drop off your Kids:
If you have children, we have great programs designed to be a positive experience for them. Just ask any of our greeters where to go, or take a tour of our campus before you come.
• We have electronic check-in for your child's safety
• We offer nursery facilities (birth - 24 months) right off the sanctuary, so you never have to leave the building
Come to Worship:
Our services are about people connecting with God. We’ll be singing a few songs (feel free to dive in with us), hearing how people have changed their world, and hear a relevant message from God’s Word.
We feel communion is an essential part of worship, therefore, we serve communion every week. We encourage everyone who has a personal relationship with God to partake.